Изменения в 0.22
- Черниговское Княжество
- Владимиро-Суздальское Княжество.
- Литовские кланы.
- Северо-Балтийские народы.
- Эстонские народы.
- Новые текстуры для глобалки
- Новые взаимосвязанные квесты
- Новые шмотки для лордов и неписей
- Ретекстуры и перекомпоновки текстур и вещей
- Прусские племена становится все более значимыми, но их армии немного меньше сейчас.
- Улучшены баннеры фракций
- Когда станете правителем получите корону и особый меч
- Больше не будет квеста "перегнать скот" если вы хозяин деревни или левел выше 15
- Небольшие изменения в чешских лордах
- Новые сцены для деревянных замков Руси И Балтии
- Спасение лорда работает
- Ошибки в линейках юнитов
- Няньки вам больше не предложат: "сдаться или умереть"
- "Мастера на предприятиях" у Руси
- Квест с "предателем дворянином"
- Квест "Гонение культуры".
Изменения в Бэте 2 (на английском)
-The mod is now using a new map, based on Computicas map mesh.
-Added the Welsh Principalities.
-Added the English holdings in Britain.
-Added the Kingdom of Mann.
-Added the Kingdom if the Isles.
-Added the Kingdom of Scotland.
-Added the Kingdom of Portugal.
-Introducing a new way AI calculates. (Find more in the info thread, I will update it soon).
-Each knight and banneret know have their own coat of arms. (Find more in the info thread, I will update it soon).
-Removed some items that didn't belong in the mod.
-Added more settlements to Norway.
-Battles are more descisive.
-Removed that the player has to prepare his troops for an assault, when the player is not leading the siege.
-Few other things.
-There was 2 logronos.
-Removed some items that certianly did not fit with the time frame.
-Some villages switched from village gfx to ship gfx.
-When sparring in the arena, opponents didn't have equipment.
-A few writing errors in the tournament dialog.
-Made autoloot work like it should.
-"We need to seperate" appeared two times in the companion dialog.
-Sometimes your enterprise guy would thread to kill you.
-Few other bugs fixed.
Изменения бэта 3 (на английском)
-Added Republic of Genoa.
-Added Republic of Pisa.
-Added Kingdom of Sweden.
-Added Holy Roman Empire.
-Added MadVaders deathcam.
-Added 5 new quest (The Throne of Connacht, Absalons Tax, Peasant Rebel, Recruitment, Village Exile, check the quest suggestion thread for more).
-Improved the big quest Aragon's Saint (can be taken by King Pere of Aragon).
-Picture for army encounters were the army is Gaelic (Thansk for Mykami).
-New unique armors for Iberian nobles/sergeants.
-Increased density of bandits.
-Historical accurate banners for Leonese, French, Portuguese, Scottish and Welsh lords.
-Total rework of all banners for Denmark and the Orders.
-New armors for the sergeant troop trees (if the faction is feudal).
-Family relations for Portugal, Wales and Scotland.
-You can now see what your relationship is with a certian lord when joining a battle (enemy, neutral or ally). This is so you don't accidently join the wrong side.
-Lords without an unique banner, now change banner when joining a new faction due to manpower.
-Added some minor features from Diplomacy.
-Added some new settlements in Denmark.
-Added new mercenaries.
-You can now change the player factions color by talking to your minister.
-Sergeant and Noble troop trees wouldn't adjust to the faction owning the settlement.
-Scottish towns had no merchants, tavernkeepers whatsoever.
-Many armors had a wrong shader.
-Mounted Crossbowmen weren't mounted.
-AI would never assign newly conquered settlements to a new lord.
-Some lords could be prisoners of their own faction.
-Several other bugfixes.
Изменения в 0,13
-Added the County of Holland.
-Added the Sealands of Frisia.
-Added the County of Flanders.
-Added the Duchy of Brabant.
-Added the Republic of Venice.
-Added the Kingdom of Sicily.
-Added the Kingdom of Bohemia.
-Added the Papal States.
-Added the Tuscan League.
-Added the Lombard League.
-Greatly expanded the Almohads and Banu Ghaniya in Africa.
-Added two new quests (Reveal Assassination Plot, Expel Culture).
-Added the German tournament circuit.
-Added the Italian tournament circuit.
-New sceneprops by Al Mansur.
-Banners for the England.
-Improved the heraldic lance.
-Added many more ransom brookers.
-More ladies should now show up in feasts etc.
-Added some new helmets (some of which are heraldic).
-Minor changes/adjustments to most western troop trees.
-Added a new picture for naval battles by Mykami.
-Improved naval battles.
-Heavy optimizing on the war/peace script.
-Rework of companion stats (all credit goes to Korinov).
-Fixed the problems with the German city of Ulm.
-Rhenish riders could be aquired from the Swabian troop tree.
-Some troops that were supposed to be guaranteed wearing helmets didn't always do it.
-Fixed that caravans would be stuck in the North Sea.
-Fixed the Scandinavian circuit.
Бета Europe 1200 v.6
Эта версия мода включает в себя Западную и Центральную Европу. В общей сложности в игре теперь 35 фракций и 4 боевых ордена, в том числе 3 новые фракции, Венгерское Королевство, много всевозможных улучшений и исправлений.
FACTIONS: Castille, Leon, Navarre, Aragon, the Banu Gaya (Mallorca), Almohad Caliphate, France, Toulouse, England, Denmark, Norway, Kingdom of Connacht, Irish Kingdoms, Welsh Principalities, K of Mann, K of the Isles, Scotland, Sweden, Genoa, Pisa, Holy Roman Empire, Holland, Frisia, Flanders, Brabant, Venice, Sicily, Bohemia, the Papal States, the Tuscan League, Lombard League, Hungary, Bosnia, Ragusa, Serbia. ORDERS: Aviz, Santiago, Calatrava, Saint George. MAP AREAS: North-West Africa, Iberia, France, Holland, British Isles, Germany, Italy, Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Bohemia and Hungary. INCLUDING: Sea travel, naval warfare and a complete enhancement of the war system, among many other minor features.
NEW FEATURES AND CHANGES:
- Added Banate of Bosnia.
- Added Republic of Ragusa.
- Added Grand Principality of Serbia.
- Added Freelancer (thanks to Freelancer mod).
- Added Recruiters (thanks to Diplomacy mod).
- Added some of Al-Mansur's map icons (english & french castles, french cities only for now).
- More mercenaries.
- Two more companions.
- Iberian Peninsula tweaked on the map, it's less flat now (greater height differences between coastal and mountainous regions).
- Boosted the economy by reducing economy penalties. Everything is not poor anymore, but everything isn't rich too.
- Slight but important revamp of food usefulness in relation to party morale. Details here.
- Made the optimzation tweaks for the mod a little better. Is more efficient now (although maybe little noticeable).
- It is now harder to become a vassal, potential needed increased by 40. Potential is a combination of diffrent things like relation with king and renown.
- Added kdm's pack of german specific helmets (it also includes a cavalry shield).
- Custom faces for Castillian, Leonese, Almohad and Banu Ghaniya captains, and several italian lords (thx to MihailoSRB).
- Custom castle scene for Kalundborg, Denmark (credits to Brubar).
- Custom castle scene for Wьrzburg, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- Custom castle scene for Hohenzollern, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- Custom scene for Bremen, HRE (credits to quapitty).
- HRE banner changed to a more accurate version. Also added banners for several HRE lords.
- Added more personal banners (the ones available for the player to choose when reaching noble status) - credits to quapitty.
- Some tweaks to the Croatian rural troop tree, which had several inconsistencies and unnacuracies.
- Arrows, bolts, gloves, helmets and boots no longer dissapear from merchants' stock after a few days.
- Irish and Connatch ladies are no longer listed as part of the Norwegian faction.
- Custom Nьremberg siege scene (by quapitty) now works properly.
- Frequent Danube glitch solved